- Ohio: Tournaments location, Health Care Industry.
- Massachusetts: Highly developed, Job opportunities & Education hub.
- California: Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Disney World, Hub for IT Sector. Aviation related program, low tuition fees.
- Oregon: Manufacturing Industry because of raw material.
- New York:Highly developed, Commercial Hub, Student city, Job opportunities, Niagara Falls.
- Virginia: Hub for IT sector, Job opportunities.
- Florida: Aviation related programs, Travel & Tourism, International Trade. Florida has a lot of undeveloped land, which helps the construction industry to flourish.
- Texas: Low tuition fee. Charges In state tuition fee to international students.
The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way. There are four types of institutes in USA – Public Universities, Private Universities, Ivy Leagues, and Community Colleges.
Oldest public university in the United States is claimed by three universities: The University of Georgia,The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and The College of William and Marycommonly.
USA universities and colleges have a comparative advantage in the following areas of study: History, Bio-sciences, Nursing, Psychology, IT and Computer Sciences, Art and Design, Sociology, Law, Engineering as well as Business and Management Studies.
Universities:- Which has ranking in top 200 universities list. USA has the most convenient and easier admission and visa process with affordable fees and lower cost of living for international students.
U.S Universities have two intakes for admission purposes, fall and spring semesters. Fallsemester starts in late August and ends in late December or early January whereas the spring semester begins in January and ends in early May.
USA Requirements Post Graduations:-
- US universities accept 16 years of education (12+4).
- Academic Percentage: 58% and above with minimum backlogs.
- Acceptable scores of Standardized Tests:GRE: 300+, GMAT: 500+, TOEFL: 79, IELTS: 6.5 overall band.
- 15 (12+3) years are also acceptable for some of the Universities if the Institution in India is NAAC “A” Accredited (National Assessment & Accreditation Council).
- 3 years of bachelor’s degree acceptable for admissions into Masters for Computer Science, MBA & Public Health courses & in other programs through Pathway with few universities.
- Admissions without GRE/GMAT scores possible with few universities.
- Students with less TOEFL/IELTS can get admission through pathway or English as second language program.
USA Requirements for under graduate: – US generally requires 12 years of education for Associate Degree and Bachelor’s Degree Academic Percentage: 58% and above.
Acceptable Scores: TOEFL 71 to 80, IELTS 6.0
SAT 1: A good score would be 1150+ (out of 1600) .
Only top 25 Universities may require SAT Subject tests min of 2 subjects.
For Engineering courses: Math Level II, Physics or Chemistry.
For Business Courses: Math Level II.
For additional information please visit below website :